Sunday Worship: 10:45 am
With nursery and Children's Church during the sermon
Wednesday Night Equip: 6 pm Dinner, 6:30 pm Groups
With nursery, Kids Classes (K-5th), and Adult Small Groups
Sunday Night Youth Group: 6:30 pm
For Middle School and High School
Enter your email for our weekly Newsletter
Oak Grove Christian Church
118 SW 22nd St.
Oak Grove, MO 64075
What We Believe
- We believe that there is one God, creator of the universe, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that we are called to live to the praise of His glory.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative word of God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal and visible return in power and glory.
- We believe the only terms of salvation that we may proclaim are those expressed in the New Testament: faith, repentance, and confession of faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in baptism by immersion in water as an outward expression of the remission of past sins and for the promised presence of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, and by whom the church is empowered to carry out Christ’s Great Commission.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of those who are saved unto the resurrection of life eternal.
Oak Grove Christian Church is a local, independent church in Oak Grove, Missouri. We have been here since 1879 as a community of Christians with a desire to make disciples of Jesus and serve our city. We consider it an honor and a privilege to serve this region for so long, and we are excited for the future God has in store for us here! We are from the Stone-Campbell Restoration Movement that claims no name but Christ and no creed but the Bible. In the Essentials of Faith, we have unity; in the non-essential, we have liberty; and in all things LOVE.
The Lord has blessed us with a physical location to meet since the very beginning, but we recognize that the church is not a building. The church is made up of all who place their faith in Jesus Christ.